She is an expert in interpreting and applying EU and national food law requirements. She advises food producers and distributors on complying with regulations at the design, marketing, and distribution stages. She has successfully implemented EU procedures (novel foods, health claims, additives, supplements, FSMP). Thanks to excellent and many years of knowledge of the functioning of national institutions, including inspections and EU institutions, and following their work, she provides expertise and solutions that help companies prepare for upcoming changes in food law and sustainable food law.
In 2011, she established the Summer School of Food Law, which offers workshops on the application of food law. She is a speaker, scholarship holder, author and co-author of publications, articles, and books.
She advises and trains in the full scope of food law; her main achievements and competencies include:
- food and food supplement labelling and advertising
- food composition and categories
- liability for food and withdrawal procedures
- implementation of EU procedures
- sustainable food production
- building arguments in inspection proceedings and disputes with competitors
- the issue of supervision and control, cooperation between inspection + business + science
- tracking changes in the law
- education in the field of conscious consumer choices and respect for the environment
Privately – happy mother, traveller, salsa and kitesurfing enthusiast.